I read this on the wall of someones office today
EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM NOAHS ARK
1. Dont miss the boat
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
4. Stay fit. When you are 600 years old someone might ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics. Just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safetys sake travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board.
9. When youre stressed float for awhile.
10. Remember the ark was built by amateurs; The Titanic by professionals
11. No matter the storm when you are with God there's a rainbow waiting.